Whether you are a competitor, an event organiser or simply someone who wants to know more about doping and anti-doping initiatives
Here is all the necessary information you need.
- WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency)
- Athlete Reference Guide to 2015 Code
- ADAMS (Anti-Doping Administration & Management System) : tutorial video
- List of WADA Accredited Laboratories
- Want to know more about the general concept of doping?
- Want to know more about TUEs (Therapeutic use Exemptions)?
- Want to know more about the concept of whereabouts?
- Want to know how a doping control is conducted? (and check video below)
These leaflets can be reproduced by FAI members and event organizers. If you wish to receive the production file (or simply a high resolution pdf version), please contact the FAI Anti-Doping Manager.
- Prohibited List
- Therapeutic Use Exemptions
- Athletes and Medication
- Dietary and Nutritional Supplements
- Want to play an interactive computer game that tests athletes’ knowledge about anti-doping? Play the Play True Quiz!
- Want to simulate a real anti-doping situation? Play the Play True Challenge! You will be presented with a series of conversations with your coach, teammates, doctor and many others and confronted with choices about doping and the consequences of your choices. The choices you make will have an impact on your ability to perform in the mini-game.
- Want to learn more aout health and anti-doping? Connect to ALPHA (Athlete Learning Program about Health & Anti-Doping) (more info on ALPHA here)
anit-doping test Video
WADA Digital Library
The WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) created this digital library in an effort to make its information and education tools more accessible for stakeholders. When visiting the library, you can choose your status (like athlete or coach) and find all the appropriate information for your type of audience.